Saturday, January 14, 2006

Never-ending time!

i used to think that my school days in myanmar including the university days and B.E.H.S days were just a dream of my life cos i had never inspired the raw knowledge got from them and friendship i thought that had been already broken among stds. they might have been my prejustification! i thought they were ended up without meaning.
last night, my long lost friends come to meet me here and we talked abt the our childhood days that how we inspired each others and i happen to realise how completely out of kilter i am with my former thoughts.......................
they were real. they exited......... i was there.........but undemanding-sounding ones..............sort of the free thinker with the valid point of view how useless they were and how vapid the sub.......

No comments: