Thursday, June 22, 2006

Jerk! Phyco! Dunce!

About fourteen years ago, Physics and Scientific thinking was nothing to me, it was a new thing. it became rooted in me. but at the same time, i behaved and thought differently and that leaded my friends and family members call me jerk, phyco and dunce. by the age of 17, i was having deeply feeling for being oppressed. i was not a scientist but i know how they do and think in the next world. i wish i would meet them.

now it is growing big ( my style ) . all i want now is being satisfied with my thinking over nature matters and engineering matters. it's gotten large. i can have fun with it and get benefits from it. And those friends and family members of me were dissing it ( they called revoluationary thinking or jerk thinking ), i dont know what they're going to do. they said i was just a kid who put out some causal style and all would be gone within two months. now i am able to prove that all who thought my style was a passing phase have it all wrong. now it is my turn that i need to educate them and open their eyes.

No comments: