Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Me? Myself? My childhood?

Some asked me my childhood life! uhhhhh! Full of desperate!!!! Called me Gay! by techer Daw San San and U Balu in 8 standard Selfish! Fatherless dunce! by a friend, Phone Phyo in 5 standard, Dying Jerk! Brainless Free Thinker! Moonshine in Bamboo! by teacher Daw Li Li in 5 standard.

By myself! from childhood, i have had the capacity for hardwork. may be partly linked to my grandfather, grandmother and mother who were very driven and hardworking people. partly also because as a child i was struggling with my teachers and friends while proving them i was a trimph over their critics. the whole challenge of doing ur homework for ur exams while fighting together for our family financial crisis is an extraordinary character building process. at that time, i was still small in a literal sense. but i was not small in my vision and my impact on the environment. i was not small in my aspirations.

At my personal level, my mother remains my hero for all sorts of reasons. at the educational and professional level, i have tremendous admiration for Eistein and Feynman.

1 comment:

tomyat said...

must be a speical son to a special mother!