Wednesday, August 16, 2006

the first day of my employment

doing some preparing for my assigned computer such as transering some of ebooks from my laptop, installing some of my favourite softwares as freemind, skype, visual studio for C++ and j2ee. reading some overviews over 802.16 mesh and pmp. trying out for Qualnet. things sucked when i didnt know that it was ready configured one trying to complie with VC++. how bad i was! not so sure this is where i belong to. but i still hope for that. my colleage said that i should have known my strong interest such as implementation or research and let it go that way or i will be a waste of time. ok i think implementation is more suitable for me now and then i will go for system integration. i need practical experience for my master plan.

No comments: