Sunday, August 06, 2006

I had a bad day!

listenting to " you had a bad day" by Daniel Powter. howwwwww i really had a bad day till now. to whom should i blame on. myself or my friend who made sure he could lead me out in Sentosa. he is such a guy who lied me and wasted my whole previous day and got my anticipations dowm. basically people out there regards him as a very helpful guy but he doesnt have ability to be helpful guy although he is keen on helping others........... we all friends were getting lost in Sentosa with his conducting. so bad........... anyhow i was thinking abt how i should avoid from happening like these things, taking the risks and abt differences bet emotional information and acutual facts. at least i met some of my friends from undergrad and got contacts with them. great! i realise that myanmar are being still influenced alot by relationship. now readinig news and business aricles from strait times.

No comments: