Sunday, December 18, 2005

morning bla ...bla......

i am now sitting at the front of the computer in my cousin flat. now it's 10.35am and i didn't sleep enough last night. i only got a snap. meanwhile i've decided that i do like the position that i am here for study. i want to go to US or UK for my further study & master plan and go back to my land. now i hear the voice of clashing the pan wooooo somebody is cooking. perhaps, this time in my very own house, my mother might be cooking for her and grandparents. i do miss them all. may be they do to me too cos u can't miss the other all the time. by the way, if u are then, u may be kind of abnormal. well....... it reminds me of my past days in myanmar. i rarely helped my mother housework cos i was so stubborn that always doing my study and exploring and going out with my dudes. I do have so many regrets from that. For her, may be I am a incomparable only son. To my self, exactly not a admirable good son. It’s too bad, too ….
But the fact is that regret is a killer. At least for me, anyway. Sometimes ones tell u that u shouldn’t regret and u’d better try to simply gain the wisdom from the past transgressions without punishing urself over time. But it is genuinely out of the question. All in all if u don’t regret your mistakes, how can u truly claim to have learned from them…………..
So much writing, my stomach is demonstrating ……. For a master student, life is just cooking………….. that’s deadly true……………he he

No comments: